0 votes
What is new residential rental property rebate?

1 Answer

0 votes
The HST rebate for rental properties offered by the Canada Revenue Agency is called the HST new residential rental property rebate (NRRP Rebate), and any landlord that buys a new home or condo in which the first occupant is a tenant is eligible for the rebate.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries