0 votes
How do I file a rent rebate?

1 Answer

0 votes
Applicants may obtain Property Tax/ Rent Rebate claim forms (PA -1000) and related information online at www.revenue.state. pa.us or by calling, toll-free, 1-888-222-9190.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries