0 votes
Do apartments accept Section 8?

1 Answer

0 votes
As long as certain requirements are met, you can use your Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher at apartments and houses owned by a private landlord that accepts vouchers, Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties, Section 515 Rural Rental Housing properties, and eligible units owned by a housing authority that administers
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries