0 votes
Do I need a special license to drive a 15 passenger van?

1 Answer

0 votes
If you need a bigger vehicle, such as a 25- passenger shuttle, you won't be able to drive unless you have a CDL Type C license. A Type C license is required for any vehicle with more than 15 passengers.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries