+1 vote
How much money do you need to buy a house in UK?

2 Answers

0 votes
In the current market you 'll usually need a deposit of at least 5% of a property's value to get a mortgage. A mortgage lender would then lend you the remaining 95% of the property's value. So, if you wanted to buy a £150,000 property, you would need to save up at least £7,500 and borrow £142,500.
0 votes
How to Buy UK Property with NO MONEY



Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries
...