0 votes
Can you get flood insurance for renters?

1 Answer

0 votes
Flood insurance is administered by the NFIP, but sold through private insurance companies. If a renter lives in an area that participates in the NFIP, they'll be able to purchase flood insurance. Renters can either buy a Preferred Risk Policy or a standard-rated policy.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries