0 votes
Can students apply for permanent residence in Germany?

1 Answer

0 votes
Generally, a Settlement Permit has the same application as a permanent residence, but certain special exemptions apply. Students in Germany – If you have studied and graduated from a German university, then you can apply for a second year after graduation.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries