0 votes
Do I have to file Form 8938?

1 Answer

0 votes
Form 8938 Thresholds Married individuals filing jointly and residing in the United States are required to file Form 8938 if the market value of their foreign financial assets is greater than $100,000 on last day of the year or greater than $150,000 at any time during the year.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries