0 votes
Can I live in Spain and pay tax in UK?

1 Answer

+2 votes
Firstly, as you are physically working in the UK then you will always pay tax on any income you receive there. In addition you should pay national insurance in the UK as well. In Spain you are deemed tax resident if you have dependent spouse and/or family.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries