0 votes
Are you eligible to legally work in Sweden?

1 Answer

0 votes
Generally, citizens from countries outside the EU must apply for a work permit to work in Sweden. For employment that lasts less than three months, citizens of certain countries must have both a work permit and a visa. Also note that employees in certain fields may be exempt from work permit regulations.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries