0 votes
How is UK rental income taxed in Spain?

1 Answer

0 votes
The rental income of non Spanish residents should be declared in Spain even it is properly declared in the country where you are tax resident (e.g. the UK which does expect its residents to declare any income from holiday rentals). Tax is then charged at a flat rate of 24.75%.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries