0 votes
Do I need to file FinCEN Form 114?

1 Answer

0 votes
Unlike Form 8938, the FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) is not filed with the IRS. It must be filed directly with the office of Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau of the Department of the Treasury, separate from the IRS. FinCen Form 114 and Instructions can be found through FinCen's BSA E-Filing System.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries