0 votes
Do you need a license to operate a front end loader?

1 Answer

0 votes
You 'll need a licence for each machine you operate. However, under the new Work Health and Safety Act 2011 you no longer need to hold an additional earthmoving or particular crane certificate to operate a: Front - end loader backhoe. Front - end loader.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries