0 votes
What does professional indemnity insurance cover for real estate agents?

1 Answer

0 votes
Professional Indemnity * For Real Estate Agents, Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from professional services provided, including: Negligence in rendering professional services.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries