0 votes
How do I file a lawsuit against my landlord?

1 Answer

0 votes
How to file a small claims lawsuit against your landlord or... Try to resolve the issue. If your tenant or your landlord has wronged you, your first course of action should be to try to resolve the issue before going to court. Look up your state laws. Find out Your state's limits. Determine whether you can use a lawyer. Understand the terms. Watch the clock. File your complaint. Wait.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries