0 votes
How can I get residency in Sweden?

1 Answer

0 votes
How do I apply for a residence permit? You apply for a residence permit by submitting an application to your local Embassy or Consulate or in some cases directly to the Swedish Migration Board – Migrationsverket. You must submit your application from your country of origin or the country where you legally reside.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries