0 votes
Do Australian plugs work in Hong Kong?

1 Answer

0 votes
You can use your electric appliances in Hong Kong, because the standard voltage (220 V) is (more or less) the same as in Australia (230 V). So you don't need a voltage converter in Hong Kong, when living in Australia.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about renting houses, apartments, villas, flats and other property in many countries